Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sorting Saturday -- Doing a little organizing

Over the last week I've been doing alot of research on local history for my ancestral homes.  What this means for my home is MOOORE paper.  I beleive in the last week I've printed about 200 pages of variuos topics detailing the history of Kankakee, Illinois, Ludlow, England & Boston, Massachusetts.

Now I'm focusing on getting all this information sorted and filed and anotated, so I can add historical details to my family genealogy book.

I still have many more ancestral locations to research more in depth, which will mean MOOORE paper!!  I need to stay on top of it all before it gets on top of me!

Speaking of research....can anyone recommend a good source for historical advertisements and political ads? 

1 comment:

  1. Genealogybank - they are a subsciption based site but always run specials.
    Regards,
    Theresa (Tangled Trees)

    ReplyDelete