Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Follow -- Blogs to Check Out

I'm new to the Genealogy blog circut, but this week I came across some very enjoyable reads in the Genealogy Blog department.  Here are a few I started following.....

Geneabloggers - Offers great blogging topics and listen to Geneabloggers Radio.

A Hundred Years Ago - Follow Helena Muffly's grandaughter as she shares her grandmother Helena's diary entries from 100 years ago. 

Stalking Dead People - I must admit I was drawn by the title!  My husband tells people I collect dead people. 

My Link to the Past - A newer blog like myself

Lost in the Family Tree - A blogger who just inherieted boxes and boxes of family documents.

Sharons Family and Other Stuff - Fun read.

Dr. Bill Tells Ancestor Stories- Another good one.

Old Stones Undeciphered - Another good one to follow

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hillary!
    Welcome to Geneabloggers! Boy did I laugh when you mentioned Stalking Dead People blog, I was drawn to it by the title too! Makes me wish I had been a bit more creative then The Faces of My Family! Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa!

    Thanks for following my little blog! I was going to call it "Collecting Dead People" but thought that sounded a little creepy. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete